Often WordPress themes add … Through FTP, I lave located the 404.php file.

I’ve passed this along to the developers so they can fix it … Fortunately, WordPress makes it easy to customize your 404 page, so you can use it to provide useful information to your users and direct them elsewhere on your site. The problem is that now all the CSS is broken. In order for WordPress to recognize the set of theme template files as a valid theme, the style.css file needs to be located in the root directory of your theme, not a subdirectory. Add in one of the following codes, save, and upload the updated file to your server: A) When your site is in the main domain. However, I can not find the associated CSS. Das Problem ist vergleichsweise harmlos und in WordPress schnell gefixt. Wenn diese Option eingeschaltet ist, fügt Autoptimize ein ErrorDocument 404 zur .htaccess-Datei hinzu (wird von Apache-Servern genutzt) und schaltet sich außerdem in den WordPress-Hook template_redirect, um 404’s abzufangen, die von WordPress bearbeitet werden.

If your site is on the main domain, e.g.

Why Upload HTML Pages to WordPress? How to Use a 404 Page. WordPress comes with a built-in content type to add pages to your website. In this article, we will show you how to improve your 404 page template in WordPress, so you can create a more useful 404 page that actually help users. We showed you how to get email alerts for 404 errors on your site so that you can quickly fix them.

I set up custom post types for a portfolio site, circa Wordpress 2.8.

A 404 page is displayed by your server whenever a page cannot be found. In this article, we will show you how to properly upload a HTML page to your WordPress site without causing 404 errors. Everything worked out great and it was on auto pilot.

I have updated my wp-config.php file adding the following two lines: Wenn du NGINX nutzt, sollte das unten Stehende helfen (ich bin kein NGINX-Spezialist, aber es funktioniert zumindest bei mir); EDIT - It's actually every included file. I am a WordPress newbie - just launched my first site. I am trying to modify the CSS for the 404 page. Somewhere between Wordpress 3.0 and 3.1, the style.css file started throwing out a 404, but only on the single post pages. Ursache: Seite existiert nicht

For more detailed explanation on how to include the style.css file in a theme, see the “Stylesheets” section of … Sogenannte 404-Fehlerseiten treten häufig auf. Previously I accessed it directly via its original IP address taken from DHCP, but now I have configured a static IP address for it. I have a self-hosted Wordpress blog on my home server. www.yoursite.com, add this code to your .htaccess file: CSS & … 404 errors are not good for user experience. I also tried to set the 404 page with Elementor Pro’s Theme Builder and the theme still shows it’s 404 page.