From: Multiple … Project: Universal Termsrv.dll Patch Support: Windows XP SP2 SP3; Vista SP1 SP2/Windows 7, 32bit(x86)/64bit(x64) Download Link 1: UniversalTermsrvPatch_20090425.zip (zip File, 66 KB) Download Link 2: UniversalTermsrvPatch_20090425.zip (zip File, 66 KB) Download Link 3: UniversalTermsrvPatch_20090425.zip (zip File, 66 KB) (Click to download) You know the solution but you (the administrator) will need to login. The rdpwrapper stopped working in my Windows 10.0.17134.706 (windows 10 1803 x 64) after installing new updates on April 11, 2019. There are several key steps you'll need to take prior to modifying the termsrv.dll file. Universal Termsrv.dll Patch is a TCP/IP patch specifically designed for executable DLL files. If all items under Diagnostics are green, you should be good to go. This file is located in C:\Windows\System32 folder. The first option to enable multiple concurrent remote desktop connections in Windows 10 / Windows 8 is to modify the termsrv.dll library file used by Remote Desktop Services, which restricts the number of RDP connections to one. You also need to stop Remote Desktop service (TermService) if it's running. You are checking the helpdesk and a new problem rolls in. Before modifying termsrv.dll for the first time, you need to take ownership and assign yourself full permissions. An update to this post (that covers the latest Windows 10 versions) is now available here. I upgraded my Windows 10 to 1809 (the file was updated to 10.0.17763.437), then I edited the rdpwrap.ini file and add the following section: [10.0.17763.437-SLInit] bInitialized.x86 =CD798 bServerSku.x86 =CD79C Although this is a rather technical download, its main intention is to increase the number of open 'connections' within a Windows operating system at any given time. Option 1 - Modifying termsrv.dll. Download: UniversalTermsrvPatch_20090425.zip (zip File, 66 KB, mirror #2) Fortunately for us, Internet user DeepXW already did all the dirty work … Quote: you can use RDP Wrapper which acts as a middleman between Terminal Services and Service Control Manager. Concurrent Remote Desktop (CRDP) for Windows 10.

After installation is completed, run RDPConfig.exe. This way you don’t need to touch termsrv.dll file…Download and extract RDPWrap-v1.6.zip (or newer), then run install.bat as admin. To have concurrent user sessions working in Windows 10, you need to make small changes to termsrv.dll file.