Stack Overflow for Teams is a private, secure spot for you and your coworkers to find and share information. Learn more Wordpress JsonAPI - /wp-json/ was not found on this server Now I have the same code (including the .htaccess file) and same database on two different Macs running Lion, and it works fine on one but not the other, so I believe the issue is related to the Apache configuration. After setting up name servers and A record. A question asked many times and yet I didn't find an answer that helped me. I have an Apache Server running under Ubuntu 12.04.5 LTS (yes I need to update). Sign up to join this community. Not Found The requested URL / wordpress / wp-admin / richiesto / was not found on this server Not Found The requested URL wordpress / wp-admin / setup-config-php was not found on this server. [Résolu/Fermé] Signaler. Participate in discussions with other Treehouse members and learn. I set up name servers on GoDaddy and the A record and nameserver on digital ocean but still am getting not found. keep getting this: The requested URL was not found on this server. Home; Free Trial; Sign In; Techdegree; Tracks; Library ; Community; Support; Watch Video; PHP Building Websites with PHP Slim Basics & Twig Templates Including & Running Slim. Bonjour, j'ai un souci avec l'interface d'administrateur de wordpress.

Paul Yorde 10,497 Points Posted August 14, 2015 2:29pm by Paul Yorde . Not Found The requested URL /gps-products was not found on this server. WordPress Development Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for WordPress developers and administrators. It only takes a minute to sign up. le-tux Messages postés 262 Date d'inscription dimanche 24 août 2008 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 14 avril 2019 - Modifié par le-tux le 19/03/2014 à 08:43 tito - 17 août 2015 à 22:41. The requested URL /wordpress/ was not found on this server. Using Ubuntu 16.04 LAMP .