With the Remote Play app on your PC/Mac you can stream your favourite PS4 games to your computer. The Playstation 4's Dualshock 4 controller is the best PC controller. Don't run out and buy a new PS4 controller just because the one in your hands is acting a little nuts. Start with Step 4 to turn off Startup freeloaders which can conflict and cause issues, then Step 7 to check for infection the most thorough way, then step 10 to check for damaged System Files. Then continue with the other steps to go over your install most thoroughly. On the Winblows side, there were only a handful of Bluetooth dongles that worked "natively". A lot of it depends on your system setup … Now for the "bad" news. The DUALSHOCK 4 USB Wireless Adaptor makes this even better – allowing you to play via Bluetooth with all the intuitive features of the DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller at your fingertips. Quirks and Game Support. Although you can plug any pair of headphones into your PS4 controller and game in private, Bluetooth is the way to go. What is the best USB Bluetooth dongle for PS4 controller? Hi, i just got a dual shock 4 pro and i am using my laptop, wired to my tv through HDMI, Bluetooth internal adapter, i am sitting right about 3 meters(max) away, and i get heavy latency problems when playing games like GTA V, i would love to know if anyone has any idea for a nice and powerful Bluetooth adapter, price doesn't matter. If your DualShock 4 controller is having problems pairing with the PS4 or behaving erratically, there are a few things you can try first, including both a soft reset and a hard reset of the PS4 controller. Using a DualShock 4 on your computer can be a bit tricky at times. With native Bluetooth support, you can connect most headphones to …