You can reach us directly with your questions at ONECalls@plos.org. Specifically, when I wrote it I misunderstood which analyses had and hadn’t been done. Write a cover letter for your manuscript. The process of Section Editor assignment normally takes 1-2 days, although sometimes one of the PLoS staff editors may wish to discuss the paper internally at this stage before proceeding with the … My experiences with publishing at PLOS. Update: July 30, 2018. This makes the cover letter, and by extension, the manuscript, more professional. PLOS ONE features reports of original research from all disciplines within science and medicine. 23 May 2016. Research Article $3,000 USD. Welcome to the PLOS Reviewer Center Everything you need to write a peer review right now. An open letter to PLoS One. Research Article $3,000 USD Discovery Report $2,500 USD Update Article $1,700 USD PLOS Medicine. Learn More . … Please also specify that you are submitting to the Collection “Biodiversity Conservation” in the cover letter. The letter was e-mailed to PloS One long ago, so I can’t correct what has already been sent. Read Less. PLOS Genetics.

PLOS ONE features reports of original research from all disciplines within science and medicine. Research Article $2,500 USD. Some journals have required language for cover letters regarding simultaneous submissions to other journals. PLOS ONE PLOS Biology PLOS Computational Biology PLOS Genetics PLOS Medicine PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases PLOS Pathogens. Ready, set, share your preprint. This letter inaccurately explained the issues with the PLoS One study.

ADVANCING OPEN SCIENCE. Authors can recommend appropriate Section Editors via their cover letter. Research Article $1,695 USD Registered Report Protocol $1,300 USD Registered Report Article $750 USD* PLOS Biology . I should begin by saying I really want to support the concept of open access. A collection of free training and resources for peer reviewers of PLOS journals—and for the peer review community at large, drawn from research and interviews with staff editors, … PLOS ONE. Meet the Guest Editors. Research Article $2,500 USD. PLOS Computational Biology. Writing effective cover letters for journal submissions: Tips and a Word template . Put it on institutional letterhead, if you are permitted by the journal’s submission system. Preprints. Caryn Jones | Writing. PLOS gives you more control over how and when your work becomes available. By not excluding papers on the basis of subject area, PLOS ONE facilitates the discovery of the connections between papers whether within or between disciplines. Open opportunities for your community to see, cite, share, and build on your research. Like many other authors, you may find yourself wondering what to write and taking longer than you expected, causing last-minute delays and stress. PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases. biography, publishing, science communication, tuberculosis; by sean. Further PLOS ONE submission instructions can be found here. When you need to submit a cover letter with your manuscript, you'll probably write it just before submission.