Introduction to PowerShell Get-Content Get-Content in the PowerShell is used to read the content from the file (text files) or the program from the specified location.

This parameter works only in file system drives. トップ > PowerShell > PowerShellの Out-File と Set-Content あるいは Out-File -Append と Add-Content の違い

I have a perl script that produces utf8 output.

This cmdlet reads the content of the file one at a time and returns as a collection of objects.

The PowerShell way uses a single cmdlet called Set-Content.
This would replace the … I tried using Set-Content to write a utf8 file as suggested by Powershell overruling Perl binmode?.

Yes, the overwrite is intentional.
Stream is a dynamic parameter that the FileSystem provider adds to the Set-Content cmdlet. テキストファイルの書き出し テキストファイルの書き出しにはSet-ContentかOut-Fileを使う。 My idea was to overwrite the file, specifying the encoding, as such:... | out-file -encoding utf8. This PowerShell cmdlet is a built-in cmdlet that has one purpose; to write to a file. これらのコマンドレットの代わりにリダイレクト">"を使ってもよいが、その場合はUTF16固定になる。 Set-Contentはデフォルトの文字コードであるSJISで書き出される。 Out-Fileは内部文字コードであるUTF16で書き出される。 This cmdlet allows us to much more easily use PowerShell to write to a file.

If the file has no BOM, and you use Set-Content, even with -Encoding UTF8, the BOM does not get written.

You can use the Set-Content cmdlet to change the content of the Zone.Identifier alternate data stream.